- Local History Online A directory of local history societies in Dorset.
- National Library of Scotland Access high-resolution zoomable images of over 140,000 maps of Scotland, England, Wales and beyond.
- Dorset Explorer maps website A fascinating County repository for Maps and photographs, historic and modern, zoomable and clickable.
- Historic England Archive A major collections of national importance, covering archaeology, architecture, social and local history. The collections include photographs, drawings, plans and documents.
- British Listed Individual descriptions are made of the many Listed Buildings in the Stalbridge.
- Dorset County Museum The Museum holds regular exhibitions of local historical interest. It also has a collection of items of local interest on display.
- Dorset History Centre Newsletters The newsletter is a joint venture between Dorset History Centre and Dorset Archives Trust. They share details of upcoming events, highlights from the collections and a chance to see what they get up to behind the scenes.
- Dorset History Centre online Catalogue A searchable database of all archived material, the catalogue contains descriptions of the collections we hold relating to the history of the people and places in the county of Dorset.
- British History Online How to Find Out about Your Home's History
There are a wide range of resources available if you want to start researching the history of your house - in libraries and archives, local studies centres, or on specialist websites. Some will charge a fee for their services but many are free.
(This website contains advertisements, these are generated from the BHO website and not Stalbridge History Society's website)
- Stalbridge Info The Community Website for Stalbridge - The Smallest Town in Dorset
- Stalbridge Archive Society A small group of enthusiastic people have come together to form the Stalbridge Archive Society, whose aim is to preserve photographs, historical documents and artefacts relating to Stalbridge and its people.